Abstract submission for Poster Guidelines
Criteria For Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted in word file via email. Fax or postal submission will not be accepted. The decision of the Organising Committee is final. Incomplete abstract submission will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time) on Sunday 19 September 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Capitalised Each Word except prepositions such as “of”, “for”, “and”, “with", etc.
- Author and Co-authors: The first name is the presenting author. First name/middle name use initial, last name (surname) in full. Do not use titles (Dr) or degrees (MD). When more than one author is listed, use numbers to match authors and institutions.
- Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
Clinical Research in Cardiology
1A.W. Mohamed, 2K. Muthusamy, 3C.L. Tan
1Department of Cardiology, Hospital ABC, 2Clinical Research Centre, Hospital ABC, 3Department of Pharmacy, Hospital ABC
- Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 250 words (No table or graph allowed)
- The Abstract text should have the following sub-headings in bold:-
• Materials & Methods
Terms And Conditions
- Abstracts are subjected to approval by the scientific committee and will be accepted upon full registration of the author as an attendee of the MPCS 2021.
- Any abstract that has been presented orally or as a poster at previous national or international meetings in this or any other society will not be considered eligible
for presentation at this Congress.
- Abstracts will appear exactly as submitted.
- The authors will receive the email notification of abstract acceptance/rejection via e-mail latest by 29 September 2021. The notification email will include information on
the presentation date/time and venue.
- The presenting authors must register for the congress before the deadline on 21 October 2021.
Information for Poster (Non-Moderated) and Moderated Poster Session
- Poster abstracts will be presented as in traditional flat board posters
- Prepare all materials in advance — include illustrations, charts, tables, drawings, etc. and keep them simple and clear, with heavy lines and effective use of colour — they must be readable at least three feet away
- 6 of the best abstract submitted for poster will be selected for “Moderated Poster” session and eligible to win prizes.
- For Moderated Poster session, each presenter is given 3 minutes to present with 2 minutes for Q&A. Presentation consists of ONLY ONE slide (pdf version of the poster)
- Do not prepare a printed poster if you are selected to present a moderated poster (You will be informed earlier if your abstract is selected for moderated poster session)