Interesting Case & Meet the Experts Submission Guideline
Criteria for Interesting Case Presentation & Meet the Experts Case Submission
- The cases should be written in English.
- All cases must be submitted in word file via email. Fax or postal submission will not be accepted. The decision of the Organising Committee is final. Incomplete case submission will not be accepted.
- Cases must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time) on Sunday 19 September 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Capitalised Each Word except prepositions such as “of”, “for”, “and”, “with", etc.
- Author and Co-authors: The first name is the presenting author. First name/middle name use initial, last name (surname) in full. Do not use titles (Dr) or degrees (MD). When more than one author is listed, use numbers to match authors and institutions.
- Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
- Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 250 words
- The case text should have the following sub-headings in bold:-
- Case Description