NHAM is revamping the website and still in progress. Once the registration has activated in the website which schedule by next week, we will post the step by step instruction on how to register online.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS
CRITERIA FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. The abstract should be written in English.
2. All abstracts must be submitted through the ONLINE SUBMISSION. Abstracts submitted via email, fax or post will not be accepted.
3. Abstracts must be SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time), on THURSDAY, 14th February 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. Title: Capitalised Each Word except prepositions such as “of”, “for”, “and”, “with", etc.
5. Author and Co-authors: The first name is the presenting author. First name/middle name use initial, last name (surname) in full. Do not use titles (Dr) or degrees (MD). When more than one author is listed, use numbers to match authors and institutions.
6. Affiliations: Department, institution/hospital/organisation. Do not include the address.
Clinical Research in Cardiology
1A.W. Mohamed, 2K. Muthusamy, 3C.L. Tan
1Department of Cardiology, Hospital ABC, 2Clinical Research Centre, Hospital ABC, 3Department of Pharmacy, Hospital ABC
6. Layout: The abstract must be in a single paragraph containing not more than 350 words (No table or graph allowed)
7. The abstract text should have the following sub-headings in bold:-
CRITERIA FOR YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD
1. Should be below 40 years of age by 31st December 2018.
2. The first author listed must be the presenter in person.
3. Original research has been done in Malaysia.
4. Researcher/Presenter must be Malaysian and Reside in Malaysia.
5. The presenter must be a medical doctor.
CRITERIA FOR HEART FAILURE RESEARCH AWARD
1. No age limits.
2. Open to doctors practicing in Malaysia (citizen or non-citizen).
3. The first author listed must be the presenter in person.
4. Original research has been done in Malaysia.
5. Researcher/Presenter must be Malaysian and Reside in Malaysia.
6. The presenter must be a medical doctor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Abstracts are subjected to approval by the scientific committee and will be accepted upon full registration of the author as an attendee of the NHAM ASM.
2. Any abstract that has been presented orally or as a poster at previous national or international meetings in this or any other society will not be considered eligible for presentation at this Congress.
3. Abstracts will appear exactly as submitted.
4. Abstracts accepted and registered to the NHAM 2019 will be considered for publication in an indexed journal. The decision of the Organising Committee is final. Incomplete abstracts submission will not be accepted.
5. The authors will receive the email notification of abstract acceptance/rejection via e-mail latest by 8th March 2019. The notification email will include information on the presentation date/time and venue.
6. The presenting authors must register for the congress before the deadline on 15th March 2019.
Abstracts accepted and registered to the NHAM 2019 will be considered for publication in an indexed journal. The decision of the Organising Committee is final.
MESSAGE FROM THE ORGANISING CHAIRPERSON
It is a great honour to be given the opportunity to chair one of the most important NHAM scientific meetings year 2019. As the organizing chair, I hope to bring together an engaging programme that would stimulate both clinical and scientific intellect.
This year, the meeting shall be an assemblage of physicians, scientists and research professionals in the field of medicine where the latest achievements and upcoming challenges are discussed. The symposiums are geared toward covering latest clinical updates, advances in medical technologies and challenging scenarios that will put you at the edge of your seat. We have also expanded the programme to include a medley of FIT tracks for cardiology fellows-in-training to showcase their critical thinking of latest research evidence, presentation skills and
This annual meeting will provide the perfect forum for delegates to interact, exchange ideas and experience as well as building doctoral network to improve clinical care and research collaborations. On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to extend my warmest invitation to all to join us at this event.
Welcome to NHAM 2019!
Dr. Effarezan ABDUL RAHMAN
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur City Centre