After You Have Registered
- Please PRINT OUT and bring the confirmation slip sent via email to the Registration Counter located during onsite where you will receive your delegate badge.
- For amendment to your registration, please contact the Congress Secretariat before 2nd May 2022 in writing. For each amendment or modification requested after 2nd May 2022, an administration fee of MYR 212.00 will be charged.
- For cancellations to your registration, refer to the Cancellation Policy indicated.
- Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing/email to the Congress Secretariat.
- Cancellation received before 2nd May 2022 will receive a full refund less MYR 212.00 for administrative fee.
- No refund will be made for any cancellation received on/after 3rd May 2022. You may however nominate another person or representative to substitute your registration at an administration fee of MYR 106.00.
- All applicable refunds will be made within two months after the Congress is held.
- The cancellation policy is non-negotiable.
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony
- Access to the Trade Exhibition
- A Congress kit with E Programme Booklet
- Refreshments during Tea Breaks
- Congress Lunches
- Admission to the Closing Ceremony
- Self-Print Certificate of Attendance
Congress participants/delegates are required to wear their badges/tags at all times to gain access to the scientific sessions. Strictly NO ADMISSION without the Congress Badge/Tag. A reissuance fee of RM212.00 will be imposed for all lost badges/tags upon proof of original registration payment.